Associate Electrical Engineer £42000-£45000
London, Edinburgh, or Amsterdam
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and bright individual to join their Offshore Wind Team. If you have technical knowledge in electrical systems and/or electricity networks, especially with regards to both fixed and floating offshore wind, and a good understanding of the energy system then we would like to hear from you.
- Have an active involvement in cutting edge projects with focus on grid integrations of offshore wind, and resilience of electricity networks.
- Support the delivery of an Integrator programme in collaboration with other colleagues such as Overseeing the delivery of several research projects and Day-to-day engagement with industry stakeholders.
- Co-manage the OWA technical research area in 'Cables' in close collaboration with the responsible manager
We are looking for people who:
Have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Project management - Delivering multi-stakeholder projects either in a leading role or as part of a wider team
- Technical project delivery - Delivering technical outputs, either for external clients or in-house to achieve clear goals ideally in electrical systems within an offshore wind (or energy system related) context
- Offshore wind development - Working with a range of stakeholders to support the energy transition and offshore wind development
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in the offshore wind industry is strongly preferred.
- Degree educated, preferably in electrical engineering or in another subject backed up with relevant engineering and/or energy systems experience
Why this role?
Our client is a global climate consultancy driven by the mission to accelerate the move to a decarbonised future. They have been pioneering decarbonisation for more than 20 years for businesses, governments, and organisations around the world. Our client has 2 ongoing largescale offshore projects and 2 more in the pipeline for 2023.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Billy at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.