Competitive Salary/ St Heliers, Jersey (Hybrid Working)
Are you an experienced Financial Administrator, with 5 or more years' experience in a financial administrative role, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for someone who understands the financial and legal requirements of a Jersey Company, has a good eye for detail, wants to learn, likes to make sure that everything is structured and loves deadlines.
You will be;
- Arranging travel for our UK and Jersey office team.
- Arrange board meetings, reports, agendas, and minutes of meetings.
- Assist with financial administration, such as management of petty cash, communication to banks, capturing supplier invoices, etc.
- Assist with the formatting of technical reports, proposals, and documentation.
- Assist with debtors' management such as following up with clients, invoicing etc.
- Liaising with the Landlords of our UK and Jersey office, co-ordinating any administration relating to the offices.
- Co-ordinate the Health and Safety requirements for the UK and Jersey Office.
You will have-
- Grade 12/A levels
- A Bookkeeping certificate/diploma (Advantageous
- 5 or more years' experience in a financial administrative role
- A Strong capability with regards to Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
- Numerical ability.
- Resilience, stress management, flexibility, patience.
- Good people skills (interpersonal skills, deal professionally with various types of people).
- French or Spanish Language skills would be beneficial.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to making a difference in both their environment and their business. They are a rapidly growing organisation and encourage both formal and informal professional development. Their organisation is very diverse with people from all around the world and they don't only encourage diversity, they embrace it. With a rewards and benefits package that is structured to ensure that their employees and their families are well looked after, this is a brilliant organisation to make your next career move!
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Thomas at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.