We are recruiting for a Geotechnical Engineer/ Engineering Geologist in Birmingham, working for a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy, who cover a vast range of ground breaking projects that are both challenging and rewarding, offering the opportunity to deliver a better world.
We are looking for ambitious team players with the technical and commercial skills, knowledge and experience to take day to day responsibility and leadership for delivery of projects and tasks, with a focus on ensuring technical quality, continuous improvement and adherence to delivering to budget and programme whilst working in a dynamic and diverse team.
The minimum requirements are:
- Possess strong problem solving and inter-personal skills, working closely and collaboratively with colleagues and clients in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise technical reports and documents.
- A wide range of experience, knowledge and skills in geotechnical engineering.
- A strong working knowledge of UK ground conditions and ground investigation practice.
- Clean driving licence.
- You will preferably have good knowledge of Network Rail and Highways England design and reporting processes.
- Candidates should be willing to travel within the UK.