Junior O&M Manager
This position calls for a up and coming, talented O&M Engineer to carry out wide range of renewable assets, overall photovoltaic power systems. This position foresees the support from Barletta (Italy) Operative office to staff of all the functions involved.
To record, coordinate and supervise the technical staff and their day-to-day maintenance operations by contractual schedule obbligations with support of O&M managers.
To actively participat and/or lead the most complex maintenance activities for troubleshooting and diagnostic of failures with of field technician team and O&M Managers.
To analyse periodically the main technical performances of PV palnts in order to achive the contractual guarantees and to generate monthly reports to Clients from internal database including the O&M activities.
To execute periodical site visit for checking the condition of the plans and to identify/design the best suitable technical solution for revamping in order to maximise the production.
- Collaborate and support O&m managers in day by day activities
- Learn and apply existing ERP software tools and methods
- Ability to interact with the technical representatives of the Customers
- Supervise the activities carried out by the various maintenance technicians and / or subcontractors
- Graduate degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with PV system, KPIs and engineering economics
- Appropriate use of CAD and/or specific software for power plant design activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in italian and english
Desired Skills & Experience
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track and juggle multiple tasks
- Good consultation and collaboration skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the same role
Availability to travel into national territory when necessary