The Client `-is a world-class developer and EPC contractor for photovoltaic plants, having completed more than 500 PV projects in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We seek an experienced and proactive PV Site Manager (PV projects utility-scale). The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Manager and the Engineering Department based in Nottingham -UK.
- Managing the construction of the PV project from inception to completion, ensuring that it is carried out according to law, regulations, PV standards and the Client´s QHSE management systems and standards.
- Be responsible for managing resources to meet the project schedule without exceeding the project timeline, scope and budget.
- Communicated, coordinated, and corresponded with the subcontractors for all the matters related to the project, acting as the primary point of contact on behalf of the Client.
- Work closely with the Engineering Department to review all project documents and information the Client provides throughout the design process.
- Develop a detailed construction schedule to track progress.
- Manage and supervise mechanical and electrical supervisors and subcontractors on site.
- Ensure appropriate availability and allocation of resources.
- Prepare daily and weekly progress reports internally and for the Clients.
- Manage project implementation activities, ensuring the Client's QHSE standards.
- Perform risk assessments on the project and proactively solve any matters encountered on site in conjunction with the Project Manager and H&S Responsible.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation throughout the construction process.
- Identify and make proposals for improvements to the execution and assembly procedures.
- Ensure proper administration and security of temporary facilities.
- Approve the Additional Works requested from the different Subcontractors.
- Control and follow-up of the finishes according to the project's specifications, including the Punch List works to achieve a satisfactory PAC.
- Hand over the project to the internal OM team.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering fields.
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code, solar permits, and other regulatory codes of the photovoltaic system.
- Recognised project management training is advantageous (PMP, PRINCE II).
- Proven track record in the construction of solar parks.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in spoken and written English.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel/Word/Project and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to live nationwide.
- Nottingham - UK
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Remuneration package dependent on experience.
- Full-time/contract both considered.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all.
Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.