Renewable Heating Project Engineer
£38k- £42k, Manchester / North-West, Hybrid and flexible Working
Are you a project engineer, with experience delivering renewable heating solutions covering air-source, ground-source and water-sourced heat pump projects for large scale, non-domestic projects with public sector clients, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Renewable Heating Project Engineer to manage and support an ever-growing renewables heating technologies department across a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Attend site to prepare comprehensive and accurate surveys and quotes on install projects, ensuring details are communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support and guidance to engineers during the project and carry out Quality inspections once the works are complete to ensure fully compliant installs.
- Provide technical support, encouragement and training for all existing and future Renewables Engineers and sub-contractors, assisting with the management of Engineers and delivery of projects to strict client deadlines with a professional and courteous approach
- Provide technical support and oversight at tender stage to ensure projects are assessed and system design, specification, performance, quality and project timescales are deliverable.
- Protect the interests of the Company and develop good working relationships with Clients, Consultants, Sub-contractors and Suppliers.
- Ensure that all designs and bids are delivered on time, within budget, and to the Clients requirements.
- To manage and co-ordinate design to ensure project delivery in accordance with Business Plan targets, industry KPI's, ISO 9001, 14001,18001, H & S Policy, and Best Practice and Quality procedures file.
- Commercial M&E heating background
- Renewable heating experience
- HNC/HND in building services engineering (desirable)
- Experience AutoCAD (desirable)
- Experience of renewable energy generation and battery storage a significant advantage
- Travel throughout the Northwest and occasionally in the UK
Why this role?
The client we are working with is very entrepreneurial and is experiencing significant growth, which is an exciting time to come aboard and join an expanding team. There is plenty of opportunity to progress further within this role and within the wider business. With a competitive salary, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits, this is a great role to achieve your personal goals.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.