Renewable Heating Project Engineer
£30k- £35k, Manchester / North-West, Hybrid and flexible Working
Are you a project engineer, with experience delivering renewable heating solutions covering air-source, ground-source and water-sourced heat pump projects for large scale, non-domestic projects with public sector clients, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Renewable Heating Project Engineer to manage and support an ever-growing renewables heating technologies department across a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business. If this sounds like you, read on!
In this role you will:
- Focus on the turnkey onsite project delivery for renewable heating solutions covering air-source, ground-source and water-sourced heat pump projects for large scale, non-domestic projects with key clients, typically Local Authorities, NHS Trusts and Universities.
- Manage and support an ever-growing renewables heating technologies department across the business, including the site assessment and estimating of potential projects and planning and successful delivery of client projects.
- Attend site to prepare comprehensive and accurate surveys and quotes on install projects, ensuring details are communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support and guidance to engineers during the project and will carry out Quality inspections once the works are complete to ensure fully compliant installs.
- Commercial M&E heating background
- Renewable heating experience
- HNC/HND in building services engineering (desirable)
- Experience AutoCAD (desirable)
- Experience of renewable energy generation and battery storage a significant advantage
- Travel throughout the Northwest and occasionally in the UK
Why this role?
The client we are working with is very entrepreneurial and is experiencing significant growth, which is an exciting time to come aboard and join an expanding team. There is plenty of opportunity to progress further within this role and within the wider business. With a competitive salary, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits, this is a great role to achieve your personal goals.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.