- Mandatory experience in Tawreed the company invoicing system.
- Receiving of manhours requests and calculating purchase order values based on contract unit rates.
- Create of POs in the SAP system in according to contract unit rates.
- Receive of timesheets from seconded engineers and enter the information manually in the SAP database.
- Allocate of timesheet hours against each project budget
- Utilizes SAP and company resources to provide expert-level invoice processing.
- Meet daily work goals, complete quality check audits within a predetermined deadline and prioritize tasks independently
- Complete ownership and use of skills in handling all duties and processes within the Data Entry function.
- Create of AFE for Approval.
- Record/Update the Project Attribute.
- Ensure all vendors/suppliers are registered in Tawreed the company invoicing system.
- Ensure invoices are submitted in according to the PO/SO payments terms and conditions.
- Ensure valuation, preparation, and approval formalities of all invoices processed for payment are done.
- Create Service / Material Call Off Requests in SAP.
- Create Service Entry Sheet Request in SAP.
- Communicate approved SES to vendors/suppliers to upload their invoices in Tawreed.
- Ensure that submitted invoices are paid as per the payment's terms and conditions
- Update and book the project's Value of Work Done (VOWD) in SAP.
- Support Project Delivery team members by creating Monthly Timesheets.
- Generating Cost Reports as required (via SAP).
- Maintain/Update project owner cost invoices Trucking-Log.
- Prepare weekly invoice payments status report.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.