A new position has arisen for a Senior Carbon Consultant based in London. You will work with one of the world's leading consultancy's, helping to develop energy and sustainability strategies to support the design and planning of new development and the resilience of cities. Projects range from working with Government to support Building Regulations and National planning policy relating to climate change.
With an increasing demand for consultancy services to assist organisations, cities and regions to develop carbon strategies and action plans for achieving net zero emissions.
Your key responsibilities, with support from the team, will include the following:
- Provide consultancy support to organisations (public and private sector) to develop carbon reduction and GHG emissions reduction strategies
- Provide consultancy support to developers, building estate owners, local authorities, cities and regions to develop multi-sectoral strategies for achieving net zero
- Contributing to a wide range of projects as the work load dictates including energy strategies for major new developments
- Writing proposals and winning new work
- An ability to communicate effectively, be client-facing and able to write concise and clear reports;
- Experience in helping organisations to cut carbon emissions at a town or city scale
- An understanding of recognised Greenhouse Gas reporting methodologies
- Experience in compiling energy and emissions data at building or city scales
- Experience in project and client management
- If not currently chartered, ideally should be working towards chartership with a relevant institution (e.g. CIBSE, Energy Institute, IEMA)
This is great chance to work for a leading and growing consultancy in an area which is in demand. You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 ext 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org