Senior Commercial Energy Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Working from home or in the Chipping Sodbury office
Our Client are experts in sustainability and energy efficiency. They support a broad range of clients across the construction sector to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Due to expansion they have a vacancy for a Senior Commercial Energy Consultant to join their friendly team. They are looking for someone who thrives on helping customers challenge themselves to do better and see the construction industry evolve.
They are proud to have a customer lead culture within the organization. Having the right people who understand their values and culture is vital to ensure their business continues to thrive.
The Role: The Senior Commercial Energy Consultant role requires an individual to be able to work proactively with customers, consulting on and providing support on commercial projects.
The successful candidate will need to have a detailed understanding of Part L2 compliance solutions, building construction and building physics.
The role requires someone who can provide consultancy on appropriate construction solutions for clients across the UK.
The role will be expansive and influential to the ongoing development of the business and industry.
Can you help shape the future?
* Be attentive to customers' needs. Willing to go above and beyond to ensure expectations are met.
* A creative approach to problem-solving for customers
* Take ownership and accountability of problems, and opportunities, to make things happen
* Proactively seek continuous learning and personal growth
* Work collaboratively as part of the team
A comprehensive understanding of:
* L 3,4 & 5 SBEM calculations
*TM52, 54 & 59
* Local council carbon and energy
* reduction policies
* Daylight/Sunlight assessments
* NDEA qualification
* Excellent IT skills inc. Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
* Net zero carbon knowledge or an eagerness to learn
* Embodied carbon knowledge and ability to complete LCA's
* BREEAM knowledge
* Valid CSCS card B
Benefits: As well as joining a growing, thriving consultancy the chosen candidate will benefit from:
*Unlimited holiday allowance
*Friendly and supportive team
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages application from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, marital status, race, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Build a better future Join them in creating a more sustainable built environment - spaces where people and planet can thrive