Senior EIA Practitioner
County Kildare, Ireland (Hybrid Working)
An excellent opportunity in Ireland to join an established team of specialists, cooperating with colleagues across the globe. The Ireland Environment team includes multidisciplinary scientists and engineers, geologists, ecologists and planners working in a wide range of sectors across Ireland. The EIA team fits within the environment sector across a flat structure.
In this role you will be expected to.
- Produce Environmental Impact Assessment Reports
- Take ownership of projects from inception to completion and provide regular project updates and take responsibility for projects from inception to completion
- Lead and manage multidisciplinary teams as needed on EIA projects.
- Prepare planning applications, licences, permits and annual environmental reports e.g. waste licences;
- Prepare proposals, and develop business opportunities with existing and new clients
In this role you will have.
- Experience of delivering large scale EIA projects in Ireland.
- Ability to manage muti disciplinary EIA teams
- knowledge of planning laws that affect EIA in Ireland
- Knowledge of environmental regulations in Ireland
Why this role?
Our client fully appreciates the value of families, friends and yourself, and offer a hybrid working policy which allows you the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home as well as collaborating in a contemporary office space. They embrace diversity to create a culture of inclusion and are committed to supporting employee health and wellbeing. Our client has the infrastructure to offer a supportive environment that will invest in your personal development, whether that's chartership, training or mentoring.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Justine at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.