Senior / Associate Planner
Kent - Office based / Hybrid
Our client provides independent town planning advice in a number of specialist areas in order to reduce risk and facility the delivery of development. The Practice focuses on residential and commercial projects, including retail, employment, leisure and community uses.
Due to expanding workload an opportunity has arisen for a senior or associate level planner to join the consultancy and support in delivering large projects. They offer great career development and future opportunities to progress within the company as it continues to grow. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Planner with a consultancy or private sector background.
Skills and Experience we're looking for:
- Planning chartership
- Experience managing large projects.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Experience working within the private sector.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage time and multiple projects effectively.
- Strong communication skills (verbally and in written form).
- Good understanding and knowledge of the planning system.
- Commercial awareness.
- Competent user of Microsoft 365 products
Why this role?
- Company Pension scheme.
- Strong career progression / development.
- Share of profits of the business.
- Performance related bonus.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Sean at email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.