Senior/Principal Consultant: Chemical Safety Assessment/Toxicologist/Ecotoxicologist Norfolk, UK (Hybrid Working)
An opportunity has arisen for a Principal or Senior Chemical Safety Assessor with either Toxicology or ecotoxicology experience. This employee owned, independent multi-disciplinary expert, works with private sector decision makers and the public, helping achieve sustainability goals. Your expertise will support REACH authorisation, chemical regulatory advice and policy development in the UK and EU.
Current requirements are for a regulatory Toxicologist or Ecotoxicologist with experience of supporting applications for authorisation under the REACH Regulation to reinforce our chemicals team to work with EU clients. You will be joining an employee owned B Corp organisation and become a principal member of the team.
* A Science-based degree, ideally in Toxicology, Ecotoxicology, Chemistry, Engineering, Material Sciences
* Experience in preparing Chemical Safety Assessments (CSA) and the authoring of chemical safety reports (CSR)
* Evaluating measured data and the modelling of exposure using suitable software
* Experience of software for Tier 1 assessments of the environment workplace and general population (such as ECETOC TRA, EUSES or CHESAR)
* The right to work in the UK
Why this role?
The client we are working with offer an excellent package for successful candidates, including:
* Up to 38 days holiday (starting at 33)
* Private medical insurance from day one
* Flexible working arrangements, full or part-time hours
* Life insurance/Pension
* Clear career development opportunities
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.