- Oversee and manage all electrical installation activities at project sites.
- Ensure adherence to project specifications, industry standards, and safety protocols.
- Collaborate closely with the project management team to develop and implement comprehensive electrical work plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Conduct rigorous inspections and quality checks on electrical systems and equipment, promptly identifying and resolving any issues or deficiencies.
- Coordinate and liaise with subcontractors, suppliers, and internal teams to ensure timely delivery of materials, equipment, and services required for electrical installation.
- Supervise subcontractors to ensure their compliance with design and that they are fulfilling their scope of work.
- Provide expert technical support and guidance to the construction team, effectively resolving any electrical engineering-related challenges that may arise during the construction phase.
- Participate in daily meetings with the construction team, customer - subcontractors, and customer -consultants.
- Prepare required reports and share them with the Construction team during the scheduled meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- two years of experience as an Electrical Site Engineer within the PV plant construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of LV and MV electrical systems and related equipment.
- Familiarity with local regulations and codes for electrical installations in the UK
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting electrical drawings, schematics, and specifications.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, proven to work effectively in a team environment.
- Expert knowledge of related software, including MS Project and AutoCAD
- Strong sense of responsibility and consistency
· Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
Nottingham or Middlesbrough
Allen & York have matched purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all.
Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.