Site Quality Engineer
Our client is a globally recognized EPC Contractor and Developer of Solar Projects.. they are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer for sites in Nottingham and Middlesborough.
- Be responsible for planning and performing the quality assurance and ensuring appropriate quality control within projects in compliance with the contractual obligations of projects and internal processes applicable in the organization.
- Conducting site inspection daily and Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation for internal use and Client requirements, as pre project requirements.
- Lead Quality Test activities on site according Inspection test plan and contact joint inspections with client representatives.
- Liaise with the Subcontractors and client for Quality issues, including internal and external site audits.
- Ensure that the Construction Phase Quality Plan is implemented and updated throughout the project, maintain the site Quality folders.
- Control and Coordination of all site works and sub-contractors' quality throughout the project, from initiation, construction, testing, punch list, RFIs, cold and hot commissioning.
- Be responsible to ensure the quality documentation and all records of the project will be stored in a structured and appropriate manner and communicated to all the relevant parties including the final handover to the client.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer Degree. Master is a plus.
- Conversant with ISO 9001 and related Quality standards and concepts.
- IT literate with demonstrable Microsoft Office skills.
- 2 years minimum proven experience in construction industry.
- ISO9001 auditor certificate, desirable but not mandatory.
For more details please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.