Electrical / maintenance technician · Photovoltaic Sector · Location Bologna
Electrician technician / Maintenance technician in the photovoltaic field.
Responsibility of the Role:
* Preventive, corrective and extraordinary maintenance of photovoltaic systems;
* Technical fault detection interventions on the main components of photovoltaic systems on-site (e.g. modules, inverters, power components, SCADA and IT systems, anti-intrusion systems and video surveillance);
* Technical activities such as thermography, IV curves, etc.;
* Management of technical interventions including the relationship with third-party suppliers involved;
* Technical interventions on call;
* Post-intervention technical reporting
Necessary technical skills:
* Experience in construction and / or maintenance of LV and MV industrial electrical systems;
* Experience in construction and / or maintenance of utility photovoltaic systems;
* PES, PAV certifications;
* Certification to work in medium voltage is a plus.
* Good knowledge of electrical measuring instruments;
* Good knowledge in troubleshooting on photovoltaic fields independently;
* Knowledge of the Office package;
The preferential title will be the origin from companies in the photovoltaic sector or alternatively from companies in the plant engineering and / or industrial automation sector.
* diploma with electrical/electronic address or equivalent
* Predisposition to interpersonal relationships;
* Good communication skills;
* Predisposition to teamwork;
* Precision, analysis and problem solving skills.
Availability to travel into national territory.