We are looking for a Team Leader for the following project in Togo.
- Supporting water supply and sanitation tender in Togo
- Expert holding a Master's degree (BAC+5) in Hydraulic, Civil, Electromechanical Engineer or an equivalent qualification
- Possess professional experience of over fifteen (15) years leading projects in water supply and sanitation infrastructures
- Have successfully undertaken (2) similar assignments in the last ten (10) years, specifically as the lead project manager in an engineering consultancy firm
- Demonstrate a track record of comparable assignments in the studies and supervision of drilling works for water supply
- Experience in designing water supply facilities in urban areas
- Experience in supervising the installation of water supply pipes and the construction of water reservoirs
- Experience in designing sludge treatment stations for sewage
- Familiar with contract management practices with companies
- Should have experience in the Sub-Saharan region
- Should be fluent in French
The assignment duration is 42 months. Full-time presence in Togo is necessary during the construction supervision phase.
About us: Allen & York have matched purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world together.