Air tester Trainee Up to£25000
South West London (GU, RH, KT, CR, BR postcodes)
Do you want to work with a people centric Environmental Consultancy who put you first? Full training will be provided,and you'll have the opportunity to grow expert knowledge and advice which will not only grow your personal portfolio but it is essential for clients. This is an exciting challenge for someone who enjoys being on the go, managing your own time and working onsite with a wide variety of people. There is the opportunity to travel to various customer sites, undertaking air testing and working with our clients to ensure their buildings are sustainable and compliant with building regulations. If you have demonstrated experience of managing your own time, please keep reading.
Once trained you will.
- Liaise with site agents and personnel in a professional way
- Carry out tests n accordance with CIBSE TM23:2000, BS EN13829:2011 and ATTMA TSL1 & TSL2.
- Interpreting and evaluating results during testing.
- Producing ATTMA short reports using electronic system.
We are looking for people who have:
- Good numeracy skills as the role involves collation and reporting of data
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Full UK driving licence required
- Existing knowledge of Building Regulations or construction industry guidelines would be beneficial, but not essential
- Good IT skills and ability to use spreadsheets, email and manage files
- You would ideally be degree educated
Whether your background is in logistics, ex-forces, warehouse, driving, we want to speak to you!
Why this role?
Our client is the market leader in building energy performance, sustainability and compliance to the construction industry. People are at the heart of what they do and their employees are the foundation of the business. Our client provides a positive work culture and full support from peers and managers. Not only do they have great values, but great benefits.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Billy at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.