We are Seeking Assistant Resident Engineer ( Solid Waste Recycling Facility Experience) in Malawi
Assistant Resident Engineer with these qualifications:
- At least 15 years of general experience
- At least ten years of professional experience working as an Inspector of civil engineering works, waste management Inspector or other equivalent projects.
- Working experience in a similar position in at least three similar projects in the past ten years.
- Proficiency in listening and speaking of English.
- Demonstrable experience with FIDIC Conditions and projects funded by international financing institutions such as the World Bank
- Experience in the Region (East Africa)
The estimated input for an Assistant Resident Engineer is 18 months during the construction supervision period. Local presence is required. Estimated start of phase 2: not before June 2025.
About us: Allen & York have matched purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world together.