Associate/ Associate Director Ecologist
County Kildare, Ireland (Hybrid Working)
An excellent opportunity in Ireland for a passionate Ecology Director who thrives on leading and developing the skills of others, to join an established team of specialists, cooperating with colleagues across the globe. The Ireland Environment team includes multidisciplinary scientists and engineers, geologists, ecologists and planners working in a wide range of sectors across Ireland.
In this role you will.
- Oversee technical quality of the Ecology Team in Ireland
- Support clients' projects (technical, commercial, and financial) and over-see the delivery and management of a range of ecological projects. Prepare tenders and develop business proposals.
- Provide support in the office and on site, develop and mentor junior team members.
- Attend regular Ecology team meetings.
You'll be expected to have.
- Experience in Irish habitats ideally with protected species licences
- Solid experience in devising and delivering survey programmes
- Experience of EIA and writing Environmental Statements.
- Experience of relevant Assessment.
- Winning work from commercial clients, particularly in the residential, mixed use and industrial sectors.
Why this role?
Our client fully appreciates the value of families, friends and yourself, and offer a hybrid working policy which allows you the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home as well as collaborating in a contemporary office space. They embrace diversity to create a culture of inclusion and are committed to supporting employee health and wellbeing. Our client has the infrastructure to offer a supportive environment that will invest in your personal development, whether that's chartership, training or mentoring.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Justine at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.