Location: Greater Manchester
Our client is one of the fastest growing analytical laboratories in the UK, with an outstanding track record for delivering analysis competitively and on time.
They have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to join the team and work alongside a Senior Bid Manager in Hyde, Greater Manchester.
- Working as a team to increase sales and meet Sales Budget
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Creating and chasing Quotes/BoQs/Rates
- Attending conferences and client meetings
- Credit checks
- Completing specific parts of PPQ's
- Cost queries
- Updating spreadsheets with sales feedback
- Liaising closely with Director
- Attending internal monthly sales meetings
- Taking phone calls/calling clients regarding query's
- Experience in an environmental laboratory environment would be preferable (training will be provided)
- No previous sales experience is needed, but the right candidate must be very organised, an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- The ideal candidate will be to degree level in Environmental Sciences, or a similar subject. For this role the candidate must be very self motivated, able and prepared to travel, with some overnight stays, and a flexible approach to working.
- They must be able to interact and cooperate with other members of the sales team and company.
Salary and Benefits
- £depending on experience
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
- Regular training and career development
For more details please contact Michelle on: 07793 363603 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org