EIA Consultant - Renewable Energy
£25,000 - £50,000 / Nationwide, UK (Hybrid)
Are you an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) professional, with consultancy experience in one or more of the following sectors: onshore renewable energy, energy storage, energy transmission and distribution, rail, transport, property, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a high-calibre EIA project manager / consultant to join a growing EIA & Environmental Management team based in any of our clients EIA offices across England and Scotland. If this sounds like you, read on!
Depending on your level of experience your responsibilities will be;
- Manage and oversee EIA projects and other environmental studies, including successful delivery, client management and financial control
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary teams
- EIA report, EIA screening and/or scoping reports and environmental report documentation preparation and editing
- Work with regulators and liaise with clients
- Provide advice on a wide range of environmental issues
- Pro-actively business development to identify new opportunities and win profitable new business
- Client relationship manage to support repeat business
- Prepare proposals and tenders successfully
- Mentor of junior staff.
You must have;
- Previous consultancy experience in EIA
- Experience in one or more of the following sectors would be essential: onshore renewable energy, energy storage, energy transmission and distribution, rail, transport, property
- Experience in managing EIA as part of a Town and Country Planning, Transport & Works Act Order or Development Consent Order
- Comprehensive knowledge of English environmental legislation
- Specialist skills in a related subject (e.g. town planning, ecology, hydrology, landscape) would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team player, with the ability to work independently
- Full UK driving licence.
Why this role?
Our client is a leading Environmental and Sustainability consultancy providing dynamic, multidisciplinary services to a wide range of sectors. They are growing fast thanks to their diverse operations, entrepreneurial spirit, and open management style. Our client offers the opportunity to connect to a growing community of experts and specialists who regularly collaborate to deliver projects and support each other across business units.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.