ABOUT THE ROLE:
An exciting position has arisen for an Environment Team Lead. This is a great opportunity to join an established, friendly, supportive, marine consulting team with aspirations for growth in the UK, Ireland and Internationally.
- Grow, manage and lead a medium sized team of professional environmental specialists providing environmental permitting, EIA/SEA and specialist environmental studies for the offshore renewables, offshore cables (power and telecoms) and oil and gas sectors.
- Talent review and succession planning.
- Lead on business development, building the pipeline of environmental work by developing existing contacts and building new industry contacts.
- Project Director for a portfolio of projects comprising direction to the Environment team, accountability for all deliverables, adherence to Group HSEQ policies
- Support the strategic leadership of the wider Energy & Water team.
- Engender a strong HSE culture, leading by example.
- Demonstrable experience managing a team, including mentoring staff, commercial and business management, monthly reporting, succession planning and recruitment.
- Comprehensive experience as a technical leader in marine EIA for National Significant Infrastructure Projects in the offshore sector and be familiar with the Development Consent Order process. This experience will ideally (although not essentially) have involved project leadership throughout the project lifecycle from Scoping through to Examination.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build internal and external relationships with a range of clients and stakeholders.
- Proven track record of winning work with a variety of clients in a range of sectors.
- Experience or knowledge of the energy transition sector.
- Experience or knowledge of the Irish Renewable Energy Market
- Educated to MSc level or equivalent.
- Chartered Membership of a relevant Professional Institution (desirable)
For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 ext 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org