ESOS Assessor/Energy Surveyor £Competitive
Homebased with Monthly visits to the office in Hersham
The company is a fast-growing Energy Services, ESG and Net Zero consulting company with ambitions of becoming the UK's leading consultancy. Based in Hersham Surrey we offer a wide range of Energy related services to blue chip clients across the UK:
- Energy procurement
- Bureau - invoice validation, consumption reporting, AMR rollouts, aM&T.
- New connections and power upgrades
- Technical Services - energy surveys, energy efficiency capex project management, consultancy, behavioural change programmes etc.
- Compliance - ESOS, SECR, ESOS, etc.
Our client pride themselves on providing excellent client services and solutions, working in partnership with their customers. They are incredibly proud to work with clients such as Pret (400 sites across the UK), HSS, the NHS, Bouygues Construction to name a few.
We are looking to recruit an ESOS accessors or experienced energy surveyor who can:
- Completing energy audits with recommendations for clients to reduce energy consumption.
- Completing energy audits for ESOS reports
- Delivering ESOS surveys and reports
- Preparation and analysis of data sets for compliance reporting
- Analysis and reporting of energy usage trends to clients.
Skills and Experience we're looking for:
- Ideally you will have an engineering or relevant degree.
- Ideally a qualified ESOS accessor but not essential
- You will have been in the energy industry for a minimum of 4 years.
- Ideally minimum two years' experience as a energy auditor
- Excellent communication skills (including written)
- Wide range of knowledge within the energy industry
- Ambitious and driven.
- A team player
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Billy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.