London, UK / St Helier, Jersey (Hybrid Working)
Are you an experienced Financial Manager, with 10 or more years' experience in a financial Management role? If yes, then this opportunity could be for you!
We are looking for someone who will carry out financial management and administration for our clients' various entities and assist their country managers with budgets and forecasts.
Our client is passionate about what they do and are extremely fortunate to be able to Make a Difference in the lives of their colleagues, their clients, the communities they work in and the environment.
In this role you will
- Assist in developing and implementing the group finance and procurement policies.
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements and disclosures to the annual financial statements.
- Assist with the preparation of all audit documentation requirements and clearing of external audit queries relating to all payable accounts.
- Review reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts including accruals and provisions for several entities
- Ensure that payments are allocated to correct codes and correct accounts in the general ledger.
- Manage and resolve queries relating to intercompany issues
- Process, capture and verify supplier invoices, ensure that they are compliant with the Group Procurement Policy.
- Prepare reconciliations between supplier statements, open Purchase Order reports and the supplier ledgers (supplier reconciliations).
In this role you will have
- IFRS experience.
- Essential: B. Com Accounting or similar.
- Registration with a professional body such as SAICA or CIMA
- More than ten years' experience post article experience.
- Accounting and taxation experience in UK, Jersey, Mali, Botswana or Tanzania would be beneficial.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to making a difference in both their environment and their business. They are a rapidly growing organisation and encourage both formal and informal professional development. Their organisation is very diverse with people from all around the world and they don't only encourage diversity, they embrace it. With a rewards and benefits package that is structured to ensure that their employees and their families are well looked after, this is a brilliant organisation to make your next career move!
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Thomas at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.