We have an excellent opportunity to join the Geoenvironmental Consultancy within a highly regarded, long established, specialist Ground Investigation group of companies with offices nationwide.
We are looking for an ambitious Geoenvironmental Engineer to join the Consultancy team based at their Head Office in Preston. They are an independent company within a group specialising in site investigation, environmental and geotechnical consultancy on a wide range of projects.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate would be:
- Producing Technical Reports: Phase 1 Desk Studies, Phase 2 Intrusive Geo-Environmental Reports, Phase 3 Remediation Statements, Phase 4 Validation Reports on a wide range of projects, DQRA's, waste classification, water pipeline risk assessments etc.
- Providing geo-environmental expertise and advice to the Group's area offices on a wide range of projects.
- Liaising with and providing geo-environmental consultancy advice to Clients.
- Liaising with Contaminated Land Officers, Environment Agency etc.
- Designing investigation and remediation schemes.
- Validation of remediation schemes.
- Peer review of external reports.