Our client is a Land Promotion Consultancy.. they are looking to grow their team and are seeking a Land Manager to identify new strategic land and to assist in the progression of projects within their existing portfolio through the planning process. You will be working within a small close-knit team, which will be a great opportunity to see a project through to completion. With a near term focus across the Anglian region.
This role will suit someone in a similar role with a competitor either in the region or relocating into it, or someone within a background in Land Promotion, Strategic Land or Town Planning.
Your role will include:
- Identifying, securing and promoting sites to obtain allocations and planning consent.
- Contacting landowners and being proactive with land opportunities.
- Being involved in valuation work and negotiating managing commercial terms.
- Assisting with negotiating legal agreements.
- Keeping up to date with planning policy and Local Plan changes.
- Collaborating with consultants and colleagues, to work together on strategic land projects.
- Keeping on top of immediate opportunities from agents.
- Securing value add opportunities for future land promotion.
You must have:
- At least two years' experience in one of the following, strategic land, town planning or land buying role - with a developer, promoter or in a Local Authority.
You will ideally:
- Have a Degree / Masters in Town Planning or Property Development. (Not essential)
- Be a Chartered Town Planner (MRTPI) or Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) or at least working towards (Not essential).
- Project Management skills with commercial awareness.
You will be rewarded with a competitive package, as well as an excellent work life balance while being a key part of the growth of the business moving forward. This team coordinate their work between office and home.
We are looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24 per week
· Statutory pension
· Free On-site parking
· Sick pay
· Hybrid Working
· Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
· Performance bonus
· A-Level or equivalent (required)
· Land promotion or planning: 1 year (required)
· English (required)
· Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Norwich