Noise and Vibration Consultant £45k-£55k, Leatherhead (Hybrid Working)
Are you interested in solving complex, multi-disciplinary engineering problems?
Do you enjoy a combination of hands-on engineering data gathering and advanced analytical problem solving? Are you interested in working across the entire range of engineering sectors? If yes, we'd love to hear from you.
Our client is looking for an experienced noise and vibration consultant to join our Asset Integrity Division, which operates in many sectors including energy, transport, and defence.
In this role you will manage and execute a wide variety of noise and vibration related projects. Typical projects will involve measurement, prediction, and mitigation and control:
- Rotating machinery upgrades, covering specification, design integration and commissioning.
- Noise exposure and control of complex nuclear process systems
- Investigation of equipment failure
We are looking for people who:
- A Mechanical Engineering degree (at least a 2:1), or an applicable engineering, maths, or physics degree with a Masters or Doctorate in an integrity engineering discipline. A Mechanical Engineering degree with a doctorate would be particularly interesting.
- Technical knowledge in the mechanical engineering, structural engineering, and sciences domain.
- Business development - flexible on the level but must show an interest and flair.
- Team player - must be able to work in a diverse and often multi-disciplinary team.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to offering plenty of opportunities for targeted professional development. And you will often be expected to take a lead on the technical and commercial aspects of projects, ensuring delivery to time and budget, as well as a high standard to exceed client expectations. The development of new business, services, and enhanced offerings to clients, will also form part of the role. With a competitive salary and benefits package, this is a great role to achieve your personal goals and work flexibly.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.