Principal EIAR Consultant
£40k- £60k, Remote UK
Are you a self-motivated and enthusiastic EIA Consultant, looking for an opportunity with lots of autonomy and career progression, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Principal EIAR Consultant to join an expanding Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) team, who are based in Ireland and who operate in a fully remote working environment. If this sounds like you, read on!
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to join a dynamic team providing services to the public and private sectors including to pharmaceutical, EPA licenced, technological, property development, construction, and waste industries.
Other key responsibilities are.
- Assistance with the project management of and contribution on the following projects: Environmental Impact Assessments and other environmental projects (for example Strategic Environmental Assessments, Stakeholder Engagement, EIA screenings and environmental planning application documentation).
- Input into design stage of various projects from an environmental aspect.
- Liaising with Clients and other Client appointed project consultants and attendance at project meetings.
- Ensuring that the quality of deliverables is to a consistently high standard and ensuring that all deliverables are undertaken in accordance with relevant legislation and best practice.
- Project budget management.
- Supervision of EIAR team contributors.
- Coordination of sub-consultants and sub-contractors contributing to projects.
- External stakeholder engagement.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional Client service.
- A third-level qualification in environmental science, ecology, environmental engineering, planning or related fields that give the candidate the necessary skills to complete the role.
- A minimum of 6 years' post-graduate technical experience in fulfilling similar functions or in a similar role.
- An understanding of the Irish planning system.
- Experience working with EU and Irish environmental legislation.
- Broad range of experience at project EIAR/Planning/Construction stage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of EIAR.
Why this role?
The client we are working with has experienced substantial growth over the last few years and is looking to further expand and open an office in Kent in the coming months. They are committed to offering plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth and promote health and well-being amongst their staff.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.