Principal Sustainability Reporting Consultant
London UK (Hybrid Working)
As a Principal Sustainability Reporting Consultant, you will be a key contributor to our client's mission, to move us from the world we live to world we seek. You will work with their clients to produce compelling sustainability reports and strategies, that tell the client's sustainability story, and tick the boxes for reporting requirements and guidelines.
Your main responsibilities would be.
- Develop compelling sustainability reports that tell clients sustainability story while also ensuring alignment with the appropriate ESG disclosure standards
- Deliver comprehensive ESG materiality assessment processes (including impact, finance and double materiality) tailored to each client's unique needs
- Lead stakeholder engagement exercises including conducting interviews, surveys and workshops to gather valuable input for sustainability report and materiality processes
- Analyse ESG data and to identify trends, risks and opportunities relevant to each client
- Collaborate with clients to integrate material ESG issues into their corporate strategies
- Act as the client lead for key projects, building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Stay up to date with evolving ESG regulations and industry best?
- Mentor and guide junior consultants, providing leadership and expertise in Sustainability Reporting
You will have skills, knowledge and experience in.
- Successfully managing and delivering complex ESG reports.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Post graduate degree preferably in Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or Financial Communications.
- Project Management Certificate would be beneficial.
- Copywriting or editing for publication.
- Proficiency in adapting writing for audience
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to making a difference in both their environment and their business. They are a rapidly growing organisation and encourage both formal and informal professional development. Their organisation is very diverse with people from all around the world and they don't only encourage diversity, they embrace it. With a rewards and benefits package that is structured to ensure that their employees and their families are well looked after, this is a brilliant organisation to make your next career move!
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Thomas at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.