Bristol, UK (Hybrid Working)
Are you an environmental professional looking for site-based project experience working on UK and International projects? This is an excellent opportunity to join an international team of contaminated land professionals using innovative technologies on a wide variety of remediation projects across the globe.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Onsite implementation of injection plans across UK and Europe
- Site supervision and management of drillers
- Preparation, mixing and injection of remediation products
- Field observations and reporting
- Assist in compilation of HS&E documentation and report writing
- Provide technical support to clients completing their own injection works
- Learn remediation techniques
In this role you will have
- Ideally, you will have 1 to 3 years' experience in a role such as: environmental remediation, site investigation, monitoring, spill response or consultancy.
- If you are a recent graduate with a degree in earth science, engineering, environmental science or a related subject, we also want to hear from you - as full training will be provided.
- Preferably you are living in, or are willing to relocate to, commuting distance of Bristol.
- Able to demonstrate self-sufficiency and practical problem solving
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Fluent English speaker (competence in other languages may be advantageous)
Why this role?
Our client is always looking for passionate, capable environmental professionals that stand apart from the crowd to manage and support a range of needs within our unique company. Be a part of a global organization recognized as the world's leader in in situ remediation technologies and make a lasting impact on the world around you.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Thomas at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all.
Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
Let us help build a better world, together.