All Levels / Flexible
Are you a specialist in land access and resettlement, with experience working on challenging international projects, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for Resettlement Specialist at all levels, to work on challenging projects focused on the assessment, planning and implementation of land access, resettlement and livelihood restoration programmes. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Work with national partners to deliver land access, resettlement and livelihood restoration policies, frameworks and plans across a range of locations
- Manage or contribute to land aspects of ESHIAs, stakeholder engagement plans, social management plans and ESDD reports
- Financial and technical management of projects and tenders
- Client and project team liaison
- Business development, including client relationships, contribution to papers and conferences and thought leadership articles to promote the business
- Support the technical development and growth of the social team and mentoring of team members
We are flexible on location, both within the UK and internationally, and happy to consider homeworking for this role.
You must have;
- A very good knowledge of land access and resettlement issues including the current methods, legislation, techniques and international good practice guidance.
- A mixture of remote and practical, site-based experience managing and monitoring land access, resettlement and livelihood restoration planning and implementation processes.
- Thorough understanding of social standards of international financing institutions
- First degree in relevant discipline (e.g., social studies, anthropology, law)
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal. Additional languages advantageous.
- Experience in the energy sector, including oil and gas and renewables, an advantage.
Applicants are particularly sought from those with Arabic and/or French language skills, as well as those with experience in the Middle East, Africa and across Europe.
Why this role?
Our client is a global multidisciplinary team who apply their skills to projects in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and Papua New Guinea. They have substantial experience working on offshore wind farms, solar power plants, pipelines, and oil drilling sites. They are growing fast thanks to their diverse operations, entrepreneurial spirit, and open management style. Our client offers the opportunity to connect to a growing community of experts and specialists who regularly collaborate to deliver projects and support each other across business units.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.