Senior Consultant - Carbon Accounting & Climate Risk
£50k - £75k, Warrington, Bristol, Burton-Upon-Trent, Gloucester, and Dorking (Hybrid Working)
Are you an experienced carbon & climate practitioner, with knowledge of defence, nuclear and rail, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Senior Consultant - Carbon Accounting & Climate Risk to work at the cutting edge of decarbonisation in sectors that are critical to national infrastructure, security and the economy. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Calculate and manage Scope 3 carbon emissions.
- Oversee the development of decarbonisation strategies and roadmaps.
- Have experience of sustainable procurement.
- Climate resilience / assessment of climate related risk & opportunity (e.g. TCFD).
- Circular Economy, with a specific focus on eco-design / Design for the Environment (DfE) & technology integration to improve circularity
We are looking for people who:
- Have carbon accounting experience.
- Can demonstrate examples of where they have provided focused sustainability advice / consultancy (either as an in-house advisor / manager or as an external consultant).
- Are equally at home conducting numerical analysis, applying creative problem-solving skills, and presenting to senior executives, high ranking civil servants and industry leaders.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to offering plenty of opportunities for targeted professional development. And you will often be expected to take a lead on the technical and commercial aspects of projects, ensuring delivery to time and budget, as well as a high standard to exceed client expectations. The development of new business, services, and enhanced offerings to clients, will also form part of the role. With a competitive salary and benefits package, this is a great role to achieve your personal goals and work flexibly.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.