Senior Consultant- Defence Sector Sustainability, Environment & Decarbonisation
£50k - £75k, Warrington, Bristol, Burton-Upon-Trent, Gloucester, and Dorking (Hybrid Working)
Are you an experienced sustainability & environmental practitioner, with knowledge of defence, nuclear and decarbonisation, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Senior Consultant to work at the cutting edge of decarbonisation in sectors that are critical to national infrastructure, security and the economy. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Develop Environmental Management Systems & Environmental Cases for Acquisition Projects.
- Advance the Compliance Statements & Arguments, in accordance with Defence guidelines and use of the Defence Legislation Support Tool
- Create Sustainability Plans
We are looking for people who:
- Have previously worked within the Defence sector.
- Have Experience with developing Environmental Management Systems within policy and legislative frame works.
- Can clearly articulate the role low carbon technologies have in enhancing defence capability and be equally at home conducting numerical analysis, applying creative problem-solving skills, and presenting to senior executives, high ranking civil servants and industry leaders.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to offering plenty of opportunities for targeted professional development. And you will often be expected to take a lead on the technical and commercial aspects of projects, ensuring delivery to time and budget, as well as a high standard to exceed client expectations. The development of new business, services, and enhanced offerings to clients, will also form part of the role. With a competitive salary and benefits package, this is a great role to achieve your personal goals and work flexibly.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Billy at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.