Our client has grown to be a very special business within strateby consultancy for the renewable energy industry and are a leading firm specialising in wind energy. They deliver by combining market, economics and technology influences into a unified, pragmatic and effective strategy and are passionate in making sure their skills, experience and size are used to best effect for clients.
This role offers flexible working, based in the office 1 day a week in London, Swindon or Glasgow, with the option to work remotley for the rest of the week.
Our client's focus is on helping offshore wind developers be successful in auctions for sea bed licences or offtake contracts, and undertaking analysis to articulate the benefits their projects bring in terms of economic and environmental impacts and skills development. They add value to their clients' work through a deep understanding of how projects are development, procured, built and operated. Offshore wind auctions globally are highly competitive. You will shape and implement their own strategy, considering the services they offer, where to focus and how to engage with the market, globally Depending on your experience, knowledge and capability, you will be a Senior Consultant (and deputy to their auctions and economics sector lead) or a Management Consultant in their auctions and economics sector team.
- Lead project delivery to clients, including client relationship management, project management, research, analysis and reporting
- Develop business opportunities and maintain client relationships
- Manage the work of other colleagues in the team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on
- budget and potentially line manage others in the team
- Shape and implement our strategy, considering opportunities to influence in new markets and areas of practice, globally, and
- Work closely with other members of the team in a supportive, collaborative and dynamic working culture
- At least three years of work in a strategic role, gained either in a management consulting practice or other strategic role that demonstrates a strategic mindset and expertise in strategy development and planning
- Plus at least three years of relevant experience in the wind industry (or similar infrastructure sector), within a project developer, supplier, consulting firm, enabling organisation or the public sector
- A strong network of relevant contacts within the wind industry
Investing in you:
- Annual salary reviews in March each year.
- Flexible working
- Holidays and the option to buy/sell.
- Life assurance
- Healthcare insurance
- Learning and career and personal development
For further benefits and information, please contact Allen & York for a candidate pack.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.