Senior EIA Consultant
Minimum of 3 years' experience in consultancy.
- A developing working knowledge of relevant legislation, standards and guidance including Planning and EIA.
- Collation and interpretation of environmental information / constraints.
- Experience of editing and review of Environmental Statements / Sub EIA reports and associated documents is desirable.
- EIA project Management experience.
- Good organisational and report writing skills.
- Sound communication and personal effectiveness skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients, subcontractors and other third parties.
- To effectively communicate and co-operate within a project team to support the achievement of a project brief through the provision of efficient and professional services.
- With the support of an appropriate person at a Principal or Director grade provide input and, where required, solutions to technical problems.
- To provide clear and well written reports that require minimal re-writing or amendment by an authorising signatory.
- To work within and be a champion for, the company health, safety and environmental policy.
- When requested, to provide input to business initiatives.
- To demonstrate an understanding of and comply with legislation, company policies and procedures and work within agreed resources.
- Contribute to the achievement of Company objectives through positive working relationships with colleagues throughout the Company, with clients and with suppliers.
- To promote the Company and its services to others.
- Undertake ongoing CPD.
- To provide support and assistance to all staff as appropriate.
- Lead by example and share both knowledge and experience with other team members.
- To provide coaching and mentoring of junior staff to bring about improvements in their skill base.
I look forward to receiving your application so please call Zoe Payne- Senior Recruitment Consultant on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.