We are recruiting for Senior Geotechnical Engineers in London and Chelmsford, working for our client who are a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy, who cover a vast range of ground breaking projects that are both challenging and rewarding, offering the opportunity to deliver a better world.
They are expanding their ground engineering team, which covers all areas of ground engineering serving a wide range of sectors including key specialisms. The team provides one-stop access to services in feasibility studies, ground investigation, interpretation, detailed design, contract administration and construction supervision for geotechnical works.
They require ambitious team players with the technical and commercial skills, knowledge and experience to take day to day responsibility and leadership for delivery of projects and tasks, with a focus on ensuring technical quality, continuous improvement and adherence to delivering to budget and programme whilst working in a dynamic and diverse team. The positions will suit those who can work with a high degree of independence with a track record in delivery, prepare fee proposals for external and internal clients and through to leading the input to projects from desk study/feasibility through ground investigation and interpretation.
The minimum requirements are:
- Possess strong problem solving and inter-personal skills, working closely and collaboratively with colleagues and clients in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise technical reports and documents.
- A wide range of experience, knowledge and skills in geotechnical engineering.
- A strong working knowledge of UK ground conditions and ground investigation practice.
- Clean driving licence.
- You will preferably have good knowledge of Network Rail and Highways England design and reporting processes.
- Candidates should be willing to travel within the UK.