Senior Heritage Specialist
London, UK (Hybrid Working)
Are you a Heritage specialist? We are looking for someone who will provide specialist services in our Cultural Heritage offering including Heritage Impact Assessments, Archaeological Impact Assessments, mitigation of all heritage resources, heritage management plans and research on a growing portfolio of international projects.
Our client is passionate about what they do and are extremely fortunate to be able to make a difference in the lives of their colleagues, their clients, the communities they work in and the environment.
Your main responsibilities would be.
- Manage and develop Cultural Heritage Resources Management processes.
- Develop and implement cultural heritage mitigation plans including grave relocations, archaeological and historical site mitigation, and cultural heritage management plans.
- Project manage and complete specialist Cultural Heritage studies including compiling and reviewing Heritage Impact Assessments, Paleontological Impact Assessments and Archaeological Impact Assessments for client and authority reviews.
- Audit, review, monitor and evaluate cultural heritage plan implementation on behalf of the client.
- Conduct archaeological, historical, cultural and other research, providing findings in report format.
- Undertake field-based surveys and assessments including in-field recording and documentation of cultural heritage.
- Develop and manage cultural heritage databases.
- Participate in business development activities including, developing fit-for-purpose proposals.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Carry out field work under strenuous conditions.
You will have skills, knowledge and experience in.
- Environmental, Water, Mining and Social legislation.
- Financial Management (Such as budgeting, forecasting etc.).
- Customer Management.
- Strong Report Writing.
- Excellent mentorship and coaching skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- French, Spanish or Portuguese Language skills would be beneficial.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to making a difference in both their environment and their business. They are a rapidly growing organisation and encourage both formal and informal professional development. Their organisation is very diverse with people from all around the world and they do not only encourage diversity, they embrace it. With a rewards and benefits package that is structured to ensure that their employees and their families are well looked after, this is a brilliant organisation to make your next career move!
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Thomas at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.