Senior International Biodiversity Consultant
Bath / London, Hybrid Working
We're recruiting for a Biodiversity Consultant to join a small team providing input into strategic/regional plans, development options analyses, masterplans, and Environmental Impact Assessments. As well as work directly with clients to enable them to proactively manage biodiversity at every stage of the planning process, including preparing conservation management plans in collaboration with species experts to enable effective management on the ground. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Provide input into constraints analyses, strategic plans, masterplans and EIAs to highlight areas of high biodiversity and recommend ways to avoid and manage these.
- Advise clients on the implementation of international environmental and ecological best practice
- Work across the design and client team to ensure that biodiversity considerations are woven into the project's design
- Define ecological survey requirements, liaise with species experts and manage sub-consultants to carry out surveys
- Prepare technical reports and presentations
- Project manage, including resource plan, manage budgets, and contribute to work winning, including the development of proposals.
We are looking for.
- An associate/senior ecologist or similarly experienced environmental consultant with ecology-related experience
- Experience of providing ecological input into Environmental Impact Assessments/ strategic plans / masterplans
- Full membership of CIEEM
- International experience within an Ecology related discipline
Why this role?
Our client will help you meet your goals, respect your ideas and foster your creativity, collaboration and innovation. Every employee is given the chance to learn & develop, with an assisted employee programme in place.
They proudly support hybrid working however candidates will be expected to travel to office 2-3 days a week. You will also get to travel abroad and work on projects across the globe, if you wish to.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.