Senior Noise Consultant £32000
Do you have experience as a Noise/Acoustic Consultant and are based in London/Warrington? Our client provides expert advice across project lifecycles, across a range of sectors and for some of the UK's most significant infrastructure projects, they are looking for a Senior Noise Consultant to :
- Oversee noise and vibration surveys for planning applications and building acoustic design
- Conduct environmental noise modelling work to differing standards
- Undertake data analysis, calculations, predictions, assessment and reporting
- Liaise with the client, project team and stakeholders
- Prepare fee proposals
- Operate independently and contribute to the development of the team
- Undertake project management and administration
- 4 - 8 years relevant experience
- Dynamic self-starter and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong technical capability and ability to review and interpret data
- Strong mathematical / quantitative analysis skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and deliver work to tight deadlines
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability and willingness to undertake site-based and field work
- A full clean UK driving license, as travel will be required
- Programming experience (any languages or tools)
- Building acoustics experience
- Staff management experience.
- Relevant A-Levels or equivalent
- BSc or higher in an appropriate science-based discipline
- Membership of relevant professional institutions
Why this role?
You would be part of one of the most highly respected acoustic consultancy teams in the UK, involved in interesting and challenging projects in the UK and internationally. We are a growing Group of companies that wants to do things differently, with an exciting future that will help you shape and realise your ambitions. You will have a great opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team and be able to develop your career as the company grows.
We ensure we can support our employees through offering wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals. These include flexible working, trained mental health first aiders and readily available support through our Employee Assistance programme. Furthermore, along with a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package which includes an enhanced pension scheme, death in service life cover, discretionary bonus scheme and much more.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Billy at email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.