Senior/Principal Environmental Engineer
A leading Environmental/Remediation consultancy is seeking a Senior or Principal Environmental Engineer to join their award-winning team of Geotechnical, Geo-environmental, Civil Engineers with members of the team also specialising in other environmental disciplines. The team is at the heart of everything they do, as is providing a better world for future generations, through providing environmental improvements to help nature thrive. An excellent move for someone looking to develop their career further, with clear future progression.
You will be expected to:
- Work throughout the UK as an Environmental Engineer
- Undergoing site investigation & Remediation activities, including managing environmental and remediation projects
- Training and mentoring more junior members of the team
- Pricing, design and delivery of remediation and consultancy projects
- Environmental monitoring of sites in accordance with an Environmental Monitoring Plan
- Undertaking initial geotechnical assessment for foundations
- Writing remediation projects
- Working on earthworks specifications
- Developing new areas of business
- A relevant environmental/science-based degree
- At least six years' experience working as an Environmental Engineer or similar
- A solid background in site-based brown-field investigation and remediation projects
- Preferably chartered or working towards
- Full driving licence
Why this role?
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Justine at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.