We have a number of exciting opportunities for proactive, sales driven individuals to join a successful purpose driven sustainability recruitment consultancy and to grow and build on existing business opportunities.
You will be a 360 Recruitment Consultant who can develop and grow a technical market sector.
In this position you will be working in the well-established team, to further develop, grow and lead on energy recruitment. This is an exciting and growing marketing place and we are working with the leaders in the industry. There is a huge amount of potential for a driven recruiter to make this their own.
Our client base is extensive and includes some of the largest and well-known organisations across multiple specialist sectors.
Our success is based on our ability to deliver services to clients and this is critical, so we know our markets, understand our clients and their needs, get to know the people who have the skills in the markets we work in and demonstrate that clients and candidates come first.
For the right individual, who can demonstrate professionalism, dedication, tenacity, problem-solving skills and the drive to succeed combined with an honest and ethical approach, the possibilities and scope for development and progression are limitless! You can enjoy a high degree of autonomy and drive your own destiny.
As an experienced recruitment professional, you will already have great business development skills and have a solid knowledge of the recruitment process. You must be proactive, focused, and able to adapt your personal sales approach to new niche market sectors.
You will have excellent business development skills, and able to develop your business area.
You will be responsible for sourcing new clients and building influential relationships with companies who will come to rely on your professionalism and dedication. You will be actively involved in candidate acquisition, client management and headhunting to specific client requirements.
Responsibilities for a Recruitment Consultant include:
- Identifying and contacting prospective candidates against exacting job specifications.
- Manage relationships with high quality candidates.
- Advise and influence.
- Developing accounts and client relationships.
- Attending sector specific events and client meetings.
- Creation of attractive adverts and managing candidate response.
- Client business development and networking.
- Vacancy specific project work.
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
Key Experience Attributes Required:
- Previous recruitment experience ideally in technical or professional markets (not essential)
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn.
- Have great relationship building skills.
- Be persuasive and willing to lead discussions.
- Have the entrepreneurial drive and passion to succeed.
- A strong academic record, with a degree qualification.
- Be able to work collaboratively.
The role offers engaging and stimulating work, the company offers you space to grow and develop your skills and knowledge, training on a formal, informal basis alongside support from immediate managers and colleagues including a dedicated research team.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.