If you have experience within Environment, Health and Safety, Supply Chain or Sustainability and an extensive knowledge of sales processes then this opportunity could be a great step in your career. Working with a global leading EHS software provider, Allen and York are trying to find a Senior Sales Executive. The role is working remotely from within the UK or Europe, managing your own time and your own pipeline, so a self-motivated hard worker who is seeking a high level of autonomy within an EHS Sales business should apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and pursuing prospect clients though a range of lead generation activities
- Meeting with key personnel within business to maximise sales opportunities
- Preparing quotations and negotiating contracts/pricing
- Demonstrating the EHS compliance and management needs of clients to better tailor the service provision you are selling
- Working independently to manage your own pipeline and reporting your performance using SalesForce/CRM reporting tools
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have a background in EHS, Sustainability and/or Supply Chain
- Have worked in a sales/target driven environment with a proven record of meeting key performance indicators
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and spoken
- Organise your own time and space, working proactively and independently
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject area
Please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. If you would like to hear more information about this opportunity, then contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 We look forward to receiving your application and good luck!