Air tester Level 1 or 2 £23k-31k
South (Guildford, Redhill, Brighton, Kingston, Croydon or Bromley postcodes)
Do you want to work with a people centric Environmental Consultancy who put you first? Our client provides a positive work culture and full support from peers and managers and allows you to manage your own time. If you have experience carrying out environmental air testing, then we'd like to hear from you.
* Liaise with site agents and personnel in a professional way
* Carry out tests n accordance with CIBSE TM23:2000, BS EN13829:2011 and ATTMA TSL1 & TSL2.
* Interpreting and evaluating results during testing.
* Producing ATTMA short reports using electronic system.
We are looking for people who have:
* ATTMA Level 1 or Level 2
* Good numeracy skills as the role involves collation and reporting of data
* Excellent diagnostic skills
* Full UK driving licence required
* Existing knowledge of Building Regulations or construction industry guidelines would be beneficial, but not essential
* Good IT skills and ability to use spreadsheets, email and manage files
Why this role?
Our client is the market leader in building energy performance, sustainability and compliance to the construction industry. People are at the heart of what they do and their employees are the foundation of the business. Our client provides a positive work culture and full support from peers and managers. Not only do they have great values, but great benefits.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Billy at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.