About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
|The role works in controlled research facility as well as offshore research sea cage modules, where monitoring hatcheries, conduct experimental trials on animal husbandry, nutrition, physiology and health. Also observing breeding behaviour of selected fish species under consideration up to the commercialization.|
- Developing, overseeing project's implementation plans.
- Coordinating and leading work plans and developing project proposals aimed KSA aquaculture proportion and development.
- Providing technical operational guidance and managerial leadership for successful implementation of projects activities.
- Supervising members of the project's team and, reporting, monitoring, evaluation of the projects deliverables.
- Provides oversight to project management and development.
- Helps in stablishing linkages between national and international institutions and organization to support aquaculture industry in KSA.
- Support realizing global collaboration needs in aquaculture nutrition and environmental aquaculture research responsible for enhancing regional and global food security targets and sustainability.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in marine aquaculture both in research and commercial settings with more exposure to tropical high value marine finfish.
- Strong academic background.
- Extensive Experience in aquaculture management and research.
|Ph.D. in Fisheries Science, major in Aquaculture|
For more information please contact Michelle at email@example.com