London UK (Hybrid Working)
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and resourceful individual to drive a Biodiversity and Business programme of work, which will require you to understand corporate-nature linkages and the resulting business case for biodiversity. The successful candidate will be passionate about the interface between business and biodiversity and the mainstreaming or integration of biodiversity into business.
You will be expected to.
- Prepare high-quality proposals and client deliverables in the business and biodiversity field.
- Hold workshops with senior executives and help them understand the business case for biodiversity protection, conservation and restoration.
- Identity and pursue opportunities to win additional work in the business and biodiversity field.
- Develop and maintain your knowledge of emerging issues in the biodiversity and business field.
- Share your knowledge of emerging issues in the business and biodiversity field with your colleagues.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the interface between business and biodiversity and the mainstreaming or integration of biodiversity into business.
You will be self-motivated and display a strong work ethic. You will have excellent writing and public speaking skills and display the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences. You will be expected to deliver high quality deliverables within short and pressurised timeframes.
- A post-graduate degree in an environment-related subject
- 5 - 7 years working experience conducting specialists' studies
- Professional registration would be beneficial.
- A valid driver's license would be an advantage.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to making a difference in both their environment and their business. They are a rapidly growing organisation and encourage both formal and informal professional development. Their organisation is very diverse with people from all around the world and they don't only encourage diversity, they embrace it. With a rewards and benefits package that is structured to ensure that their employees and their families are well looked after, this is a brilliant organisation to make your next career move!
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.