Chartered Landscape Architect £35-£50k
London, Bristol and Warrington
Are you a Chartered Landscape Architect with LVIA experience looking for a new challenge in a smaller multidisciplinary consultancy? We are looking for a Senior Landscape Architect who is looking to continue their professional development on projects, including gas to grid biomethane plants, solar farms and varied mixed use developments.
The client is a group of companies operating fluidly as a single entity, they provide environmental solutions to clients, these measures could, for example, improve flood management, increase biodiversity, reduce air pollution and noise, or help create beautiful places that improve the health and wellbeing of the people that use them.
- Chartered landscape architects or landscape planners with CMLI qualification and LVIA experience in both EIA and non-EIA developments.
- Demonstrable experience of handling LVIAs either independently, or as part of a team and wanting to make the next step in their career.
- Excellent knowledge of GLVIA Third edition and the associated technical guidance notes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good report writing skills.
- Experience of project management and previous experience working directly with clients, planners and multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Relevant A-Levels or equivalent
- BSc or higher in an appropriate science-based discipline
- Membership of relevant professional institutions
Why this role?
You would be part of one of the most highly respected acoustic consultancy teams in the UK, involved in interesting and challenging projects in the UK and internationally. We are a growing Group of companies that wants to do things differently, with an exciting future that will help you shape and realise your ambitions. You will have a great opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team and be able to develop your career as the company grows.
We ensure we can support our employees through offering wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals. These include flexible working, trained mental health first aiders and readily available support through our Employee Assistance programme. Furthermore, along with a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package which includes an enhanced pension scheme, death in service life cover, discretionary bonus scheme and much more.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Billy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.