Divisional Manager: Environmental and Legal Services
London UK (Hybrid Working)
We are looking for an environmental professional with proven project management experience of IFC Performance Standards and Equator principles compliant projects, who will be responsible for managing and overseeing an international environmental and legal services team.
You will be expected to.
- Manage and review projects using the organisation's methodology and principles ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and against our quality standards.
- Act as a key account manager for designated clients through regular meetings, networking, and fulfilling a project sponsor role.
- Financial management of the division's operations, this includes budgeting, forecasting, analysis etc.
- Research new technological and legal developments and trends and communicate this to relevant stakeholders.
- People management which includes development, recruitment, coaching and mentoring, disciplining, succession planning and performance management.
- Post graduate degree in Environmental Sciences or similar.
- Project Management Certificate would be beneficial.
- 10 - 15 years in the Environmental Management field.
- 10 -15 yeas in consulting, would be beneficial.
- At least 10 years project management experience.
- At least five years exposure to the mining industry
- Management experience desirable, as well as experience leading teams of 10+ staff
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to making a difference in both their environment and their business. They are a rapidly growing organisation and encourage both formal and informal professional development. Their organisation is very diverse with people from all around the world and they don't only encourage diversity, they embrace it. With a rewards and benefits package that is structured to ensure that their employees and their families are well looked after, this is a brilliant organisation to make your next career move!
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.