£25,600 - £34,000, Oxfordshire
Our client, a specialist ecological consultancy, situated in North Oxfordshire is expanding due to their ongoing success. Having grown substantially over the past few years, and with a team of 50, there are excellent opportunities for talented Ecologists to join this industry leading biodiversity team, and to work on an exciting range of challenging and interesting projects.
Why this role?
Dynamic, fast-paced and rapidly evolving, you'll want to stay ahead of competition by operating at the leading edge of emerging fields. With a friendly team, operating out of one location, their culture is success-driven yet with a light-hearted atmosphere, sometimes missing from larger consultancies. Here, the team is made up of hand-picked individuals, with the focus not on financial targets, but the values of the business and meeting the expectations of clients. You'll get the opportunity to diversify your career, touching all areas of ecology, and not be pigeonholed into one specialism. If you're looking for career progression aligned with work/life balance this could be the role for you.
- Undertake a range of field survey work for habitats and faunal species (e.g. bats, badger, GCN, reptiles, otter, water vole, and nesting birds) across the UK.
- Carry out background research, manage and analyse field survey data, carrying out interpretation and write technical reports.
We would like to talk to you if you have:
- A relevant degree and/or postgraduate qualification, with a strong academic ability and record.
- A sound background in or enthusiasm for natural history and familiarity with UK flora and fauna.
- Some experience with UK botanical and/or faunal identification and survey work.
- A broad understanding of UK wildlife legislation.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with effective teamwork and excellent communication skills.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Billy at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.