£40k- £50k, Surrey (Hybrid Working)
Are you an experienced ESG professional, with experience writing ESG Impact Reports, advising on ESG targets and providing recommendations to achieve these, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for an ESG Consultant to join on of the UK's leading Sustainability Consultancies and consult with the board and senior management of new and existing clients to help them to understand and document areas of Environmental, Social and Governance at their company and map their journey to Net Zero. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Have a passion for ESG and net zero.
- Have experience within some areas of ESG, however, it's not necessary to be an industry expert.
- Enjoy writing as a consultant as this is a significant part of the role
- Write annual ESG Impact Report's
- Score clients ESG performance
- Recommend targeted actions to achieve a glide path to net zero and other ESG goals
- The successful candidate would need to have a proven track record in writing reports/articles to deadlines. This could be in a different field to ESG.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Take pride in ensuring all work is accurate and client delivery is of a high standard.
- Build strong trusted relationships with the client's board and senior management team as an ESG consultant
- A university degree qualification with minimum 5 years work experience post University
- Knowledge on carbon foot printing & net zero
- Working knowledge of excel
Why this role?
The client we are working with is experiencing significant growth, which is an exciting time to come aboard and support many UK blue-chip clients across more than 25 sectors. There is plenty of opportunity to progress further within this role and within the wider business. With a competitive salary, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits, this is a great role to achieve your personal goals.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.